Monday, June 8, 2009

Colorado Adventure!


Bodie and I had so much fun on our road trip to Denver, Colorado this weekend!  We spent 4 days with our awesome and hilarious friends the Quilters.  I have compiled a list of my favorite "things" (for lack of a collectively more expressive word) of the expedition:

*"I'm just being honest!"
*The time I was laughing and snorted REALLY loud in the car when we pulled into Denver.  I guess Wade saying "Lane-ing to the Left-age" was a lot funnier at 4:30 in the morning...
*The surprise I found in the shower at Elitch Gardens
*Brittney and Wade getting locked out of their hotel room and Wade's sweet breaking-in-with-a-credit-card-skills
*Bodie's discourse on Lemons and Melons
*The size of the pool towels
*Bodie saying, "Can we pleeease ride Ghost Blasters one more time??"
*The Mysterious Stomach Pain
*When Brittney's sneaky plan to get Wade wet backfired on her and she got thoroughly soaked
*Wade trying to do handstands on the hotel bed
*Getting piggy back rides at the zoo
*The fact that Brittney and I have blaring obvious talent as synchronized swimmers
*When everywhere we wanted to go eat had been closed for 7 years
*Wade's expertise on flooding when we got hailed-rained-lightninged-on in Fort Collins
*Singing Disney songs in the car
*Bodie's amazingly large strawberry lemonade glass
*"Whoever says it loudest means it the most!"

Thanks you guys for a really fun weekend!  :)

1 comment:

  1. That was fun to see you at the shower! I'd like to add your blog to my list. Love this blogging world to keep in touch and informed!

    ReplyDelete